Monday, January 17, 2011

Stupidity and Hate Averted! (Yay for person!)

(No, not explaining the title, use your brain and what I've been alluding to in previous posts)

At first (Sep 2009) I was all like:
"But why would I do something like that…? Unless, of course, I wasn't myself. But if I'm not me, then who am I?" -Bane as Agent Smith Clone, Matrix 3

"What if I wanted to break/Laugh it all off in your face/What would you do? What if I fell to the floor/Couldn't take all this anymore/…I tried to be someone else/But nothing seemed to change/I know now, this is who I really am inside. Finally found myself/Fighting for a chance/I know now, this is who I really am" -The Kill, by 30 Seconds to Mars

"And if I only could,/Make a deal with God,/And get him to swap our places,/Be running up that road,/Be running up that hill,/Be running up that building./If I only could, oh..." -Running Up That Hill, cover by Placebo

"Can you describe what it's like? I feel nothing./Can you feel this? Does it sting?" -Medicate, by A.F.I.

"Little bit lost and.../Little bit lonely/A little bit cold here/A little bit feared…Getting used to it/Lit the fuse to it/Like to know who I am/…Been talking to myself forever...yeah/And how I wish I knew me better, yeah." -On A Good Day, by Above and Beyond presents Oceanlab

“You met me at a very strange time in my life.” –Narrator, Fight Club (film)

“(Can't stand to feel this way)/Clear out the cobwebs in my soul./This time I turn around/Things have changed/Now I don't feel the same…/Dammit, I changed again./Now I don't see/Things The way I did before/(Can't stand to feel this way)/Things i feel yesterday/Don't matter anymore…It doesn't make any sense/to feel so different day to day/(Can't stand to feel this way)/When nothing's changed except for me.” -Dammit, I Changed Again, by Offspring

“I'm not sick but I'm not well” -I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well, by LIT

“You got what you wanted, but you lost what you had.” Dr. Facilier “Shadow Man”, The Frog Princess

“I am my own affliction/I am my own disease…/The sickness is myself…/I wanna get back the rest of me/… I wanna spend the rest of my life alive/… I wanna reverse this tragedy” -Mess of Me by Switchfoot

"Here, it's clear that I'm not getting better/... I'm alone in my room, I don't know what to do/... And when I daydream/... It's such a nice scene/ But then I wake up crying (then I wake up crying)/ I know I've just been lying right here" -Put Me Back Together by Weezer


And now (Jan 2011) I'm all like:


Update:
(The only time you may ever experience me saying this) THANK YOU GOVERNMENT YOU ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING GOOD!
I was unawares that legislation was passed that required mental health be put under general physical health. So, now my insurance can't be dicks! Buahahahahaha! In simplest form: my insurance has to pay for EVERYTHING (tests and therapy) I can now get that I need (and even some tests I want).

No comments:

Post a Comment