Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Psyche! So I have to re-explain something, since I found out some of you are totally confused.

Apparently some of you are misinterpreting what I'm putting here.

I'm simply relaying what has been going on since the damage has been done back from 2009 till now. It will be 2 years in August. I have written everything in a private psych journal, which I have only given to my psychologists. I have then put certain parts of it here as an explanation for what the f*** is happening in my head. This does not give chronology, nor will I say when this has all happened, nor the extent or entirety of the issues. Have some things happened last year, some even this year, and/or some 2 years ago? You won't know, and that is how I want to keep it. For those who think I'm going insane, you only have such little information to go on. And I'm sorry you are that narrow minded and unsympathetic to my plight. This is how I'm making amends to my friends as best I can since I mentioned before how some words don't connect in vocal conversation.

Currently I'm very well medicated for my mood swings (kudos to Dr Roy), my random anxiety attacks have been gone for a very good long while. Right now, I will not go into the cause of why I'm having triggered anxiety attacks, but I have medication for that as well. I'm going to south Pasadena for therapy on Friday, along with that, I have two more tests, and may possibly have to see another doctor who will work along side my psychologists AND my psychiatrist. And that is all you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment